Oh Joy. Do we get to play the snowball email game next?
P.Z. Myers, a noted scholar of evolutionary biology (and an outspoken atheist hero YMMV) who posts over at Pharyngula at Science Blogs, committed a social faux pas by standing up a group of his drunken fans while visiting Philadelphia. Branded a sinner for his heresy, he has been ‘tagged’ by a fellow blogger, and as a result “tagged” my friend Tim http://thetimchannel.com/ as well! Tim was chosen at semi-random by PZ as a result of his ongoing participation in the comment section of his blog, and now Tim has tagged me. Thanks so much, Timmy-boy.
You pay your money and you take your chances, and the rules for being “tagged’ are thus:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Random Things About Me:
1. I got married at 19, nearly 39 years ago. Next month is our anniversary.
2. I have three kids, a boy and two girls, supposedly all adults now.
3. I have two elderly cats with health issues.
4. I’m not only a native Southern Californian, I’m a native of Los Angeles County.
5. I make a mean pie; boysenberry, apple, pecan, they’re all killer.
6. I always want to have the last word. Want, as opposed to have to have.
My Chosen Six, some of whom will certainly not thank me, are: Ranuel, of http://ranuel.livejournal.com/, Elayne, of http://elaynocentricity.com/blog/, Fred http://jabberclarks.blogspot.com/index.html, Theo aka Teho (who probably has no clue who I am http://teho.vox.com/, Christina http://sayingnothingcharmingly.blogspot.com/ , and Doug http://shyzaboy.blogsome.com/