This is how voted. If you disagree with any of these choices it’s too late to convince me to vote otherwise. You all had your chance.
- US President: Barack Obama
- US Representative 47th District: Loretta Sanchez D
- State Assembly, 72nd District: John MacMurray D. The incumbent is not so great and this is Orange Freaking County, and I am tired of the idiot candidates my Republican Party continues to support.
- Prop 1: High Speed Rail. Yes.
- I am a bit worried about how we’ll come up with the rest of the funding for this high speed rail system, which is why I hesitate.
- Prop 2: Farm Animals, Treatment of. Yes
Be nice to animals.
- Prop 3: Childrens Hospital funding. Yes.
- Prop 4: Parental Notification/Abortion. No. This is yet another parental notification. We’ve voted this down twice before, and this proposal is no better than the others.
- Prop 5: Drug offender rehab. No
- Prop 6: New Crimes and Penalties. No
- Prop 7: Renewable Energy Mandate. No
Smells like a large taxpayer gift to a very few.
- Prop 8: Bans Same Sex Marriage. No
The irony of the Mormons defining marriage is mind boggling.
- Prop 9: New Rights for Crime Victims’ Families. No.
- Prop 10: Alternate Fuel Bond. No
A boon to T. Boone Pickens, not so much for the rest of us.
- Prop 11: Redistricting Reform. Yes.
- Prop 12:Veterans Mortgage Bonds. Yes. Completely cost neutral and helps a lot of Californians buy homes.